Anders is our funny man. Here is a re-cap of what he thinks is funny in the past seven days:
1. The word “pink” combined with “lady” has struck him as hilarious. His most naughty phrase is “coo-coo bird google eyes”. This week when he really wanted something and I said no, he stopped his little foot and yelled, “You bid coo-coo biwd goo-goo eyes pink yady!” Then he fell on the floor laughing at himself.
2. We visited an apartment that Lars thought smelled like coca-cola. Anders had never heard that word and began giggling repeating it over and over. He was crying the other night and all I had to do was whispher the magic words and he was all smiles. Bet Coke never imagined that!
3. I don’t like to chew gum, especially bubble gum. I told this to Larsen and Anders said, “What Mama, what ’bout budle dum? Budle dum that is a bid funny one!” Again, he fell on the floor laughing so hard he could not stand.
4. He is desperate for his birthday since we all had ours. Every morning he asks me if it his birthday. I could not find our forks the other day at dinner time. Apparently he had stuffed a wad of them and napkins under the couch cushions to save them for the eating of his Lowly the Worm and Huckle the Cat (Richard Scarry’s Busytown) cake. He also showed me where a roll of scotch tape was hidden to “wap my prizes wid”.
5. He had bad gas yesterday. He confessed this as fact by looking at me and muttering, “Anders is tunk (skunk) today. Pee-eww!” Lars came in and he wapped him and said “You tunky bottom taday?”
Hope you had a good laugh. I am sure there are more to come on this end…